Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Welcome to ALAMI App. This page is about Terms and Conditions regarding the rules, guidelines, notifications, policies, and instructions, related to the use and service in this Platform. If there is any change in this Terms and Condition, we will publish it through the Platform and it is expected that Users will carefully read any change. By continuing to access and use this Platform, the User declares that he has read, paid attention to, understands and agrees to each and all of the contents of these terms and conditions.
- The User is declared legally capable and/or mumayyiz in acting fully so that every action can be accounted for;
- The User uses the ALAMI Platform in good faith to achieve the pleasure of Allah without any bad intentions which is the background of the User's actions.;
- The User does not use this Platform for activities that violate the Sharia and/or applicable laws and regulations;
- Users are prohibited from accessing, collecting, and/or downloading any data/materials from the Platform with/without using automated program means for any activities or purposes that violate Sharia and/or applicable laws and regulations;
- Users are prohibited from uploading, publishing, sending emails and providing advertisements, promotions, junk mail, spam, and/or other forms for commercial or non-commercial interests to the ALAMI Platform, ALAMI Platform Users, and/or other parties who have special interests with ALAMI;
- Users are prohibited from unauthorized accessing, hacking, blocking, disrupting, disabling, overburdening or interfering with the proper working or appearance of the site or the Services, which includes but is not limited to denial of service, spoof attacks, session hacking, reverse engineering interference, programming rework, or exploit any drama technique to attach any content or other proprietary information;
- Users are prohibited from posting any material and data that contains viruses or other malicious or similar computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, affect, damage or limit the functionality of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Users are prohibited from asking for passwords, collecting e-mail addresses or other personal data from Users of the site, site content and services via electronic or other means for the purpose of sending e-mails or other unsolicited communications or attempts to enter into any loan transactions with members. outside the service, or any commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Users are prohibited from impersonating any person or entity, or misrepresenting or misrepresenting yourself, or your age or your affiliation with or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity, or creating a false identity on the ALAMI Platform or website.
- Users are prohibited from taking any other actions that adversely affect the Platform and other ALAMI facilities.
- Funder knows and is aware of all risks to technology-based lending and lending transactions, that any late payment, absence of payment, and/or loss that may arise from transactions made on the ALAMI Platform is a full risk from the Funder.
- User knows and declares that ALAMI is only responsible as the Operator / Provider of Sharia Financing Service Platform based on Information Technology in accordance with sharia provisions and related laws and regulations;
- User funds in an Escrow Account opened by ALAMI through the cooperation of a Third Party will not be considered as deposits held by ALAMI in accordance with the laws regarding Banking in Indonesia;
- All content and/or materials available on ALAMI Platform are only limited to providing information and not an offer, request, invitation, suggestion, or recommendation to provide financing;
- If on ALAMI Platform there are links and/or references to other party's websites, ALAMI is not responsible for any content and/or impacts caused by those websites;
- ALAMI is not responsible for acts that violate state and/or Sharia laws committed by Users with/without using the ALAMI Platform and/or the facilities contained therein.
- ALAMI logos, icons, designs, graphic images, domain site names, texts and service names belonging to ALAMI are ALAMI's trademarks that have been licensed and protected by ALAMI and other related parties;
- Users are only granted limited permission in connection with ALAMI's Trademarks to download and/or print a copy of any part of the site content provided that the User always maintains all copyrights, uses it for good according to Sharia, and notifies the ownership of the Trademark.
- Users are prohibited from using the limited license for other purposes that violate the Sharia and/or the applicable laws and regulations
- ALAMI is not responsible for system crashes resulting from things beyond ALAMI's control, such as unavoidable accidents, earthquakes, floods, landslides, volcanic eruptions, epidemics, pandemics, fires, wars, riots , revolution, chaos caused by economic, political, social conditions, rebellion, unconstitutional government changes, changes in laws and regulations and changes in government policies in the economic and monetary fields that directly affect ALAMI, public utility problems (including electricity, telecommunications or internet network failure) regardless of the possibility that situations can be foreseen;
- Neither party is liable for the loss of performance a system as a result of the things caused by the Force Majeur;
- ALAMI will do everything possible to overcome the breakdown in system performance and minimize the consequences of the Force Majeur without ignoring the rights of each party contained therein. in these terms and conditions in any form.
- The User agrees that ALAMI may modify, update, suspend, terminate and/or discontinue all content on ALAMI Platform.
The User agrees and acknowledges to release ALAMI, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, commissioners, employees, agents , the vendor for all claims and responsibilities as well as requests / statements for direct or indirect losses arising from: Use of the site, site content, Services, both from ALAMI parties and other parties related to ALAMI, including but not limited to:
- User’s connection network to the site;
- User’s violation of the rights of another person or entity;
- Actions of any party who can access and/or use the site, site content, Services ALAMI or other parties related to using the User Name and/or password to enter the ALAMI Platform and/or other related parties;
- User’s violation of the Terms and Conditions set by ALAMI;
- User violation of Sharia provisions and related statutory provisions.
- If there are errors Typing words, wording, grammar and/or other documents carried out by ALAMI then it is agreed that ALAMI will correct it without incurring legal and/or financial liability and/or liability;
- ALAMI reserves the right to change all provisions relating to the Platform, including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions including related to the Partner Bank providing the Funder's Fund Account without the User's prior consent and promptly update them on this Platform. Users are deemed to have understood and agreed to these changes and are encouraged to check this page if changes occur at any time.
Kec. Setiabudi Kota Adm. Jakarta Selatan Prov. DKI Jakarta 021 - 31116191 Instagram: @ALAMIsharia
Or visit our FAQ page for more information.