LocationJakarta, Indonesia (Remote)
Job LevelSenior Staff/ Manager
Job TypeFull Time
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our technical positions.
What you'll do
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Product & other Technical department Team Leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
What you'll need
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter with 3+ years of experience.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Engineering & Product roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Experience in hiring expatriates or overseas candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.